Frequently Asked Questions
|Wednesday:||5.30pm – 12am|
|Thursday:||12pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am|
|Friday:||12pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am|
|Saturday:||12pm – 2.30pm, 5.30pm – 12am|
*For public holiday times please check our Google profile.
- A credit card is required at the time of the booking to secure your table/s.
- Kindly double check you receive a confirmation email after completing your booking online.
- All bookings have a one and a half hour time limit. During your sitting you will enjoy the menu we have on offer and have the option of adding in paired beverages or leaving it in the hands of our worldclass sommeliers who will take you on a beverage journey.
- We have a 15-minute grace period after your reservation time. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes.
- TAMA is full table service complemented by our team of specially chosen servers, sommeliers and culinary experts.
- All bookings of 8 or fewer guests are able to book online here. Bookings of nine or more guests will be required to contact us here.
- For a more intimate dining experience or an extended seating time our private dining rooms are available. Please contact our functions and events team via this link.
- A pre-payment of 50% deposit (of total spend) is required at the time of booking.
- For all private dining bookings, a gratuity fee of 10% will be automatically added to the final bill.
- For groups of 10 or more we kindly ask that any changes or cancellations to your booking be made no less than 48 hours prior.
- For groups fewer than 10, a 48-hour notice period be provided for any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- For no shows or late cancellations, you will be subject to a fee of $50 per person that will be applied to the credit card attached to the reservation.
- For all function bookings, we ask that any cancellation to your function be made no less than 7 days prior. The paid deposit is non-refundable.
- In the case of a confirmed booking being cancelled more than 7 days in advance, the balance will be refunded minus deposit. Any cancellations within 7 days notice of the function, including the night of will forfeit any monies being refunded or transferred, this includes all function catering and beverage packages.
Please note a variable surcharge will be applied to all credit and debit card payments.
Should your reservation fall on a Sunday and/or public holiday a surcharge will be applied to all food and beverage prices. This is to account for the additional costs incurred by staff increased award rates.
- Public Holidays – a 15% surcharge is applied.
- Sundays – a 10% surcharge is applied.